Jude: The Fashionista

I get a lot (okay, maybe like 3) of people asking where I get Jude’s cute clothes. Well you’re in luck.. kind of. For those of you that don’t know, I have a baby brother just 9 months older than my son! It really couldn’t have worked out any better, because Jude got all his barely worn clothes, baby bjourn, Walker, swing, you get the idea. So, I really didn’t have to buy much at all. Honestly, less than half of the clothes he has were purchased by me, so I am unsure of the stores where a good portion of his clothes came from. Everything (99% of the time) I buy for him is gender neutral. So if in the future we do decide to add another member to our family and she happens to be a girl, we can hand down to her his adorable clothes! 10/10 recommend doing that. You guys, when I found out I was having a boy I cried for DAYS! Days. I was so upset; one of the main reasons why? The clothes. SO DUMB, I know! I had just imagined bows and tutus and matching fur vests, all of that was crushed when I saw blue balloons come out of our gender reveal box. I didn't know there were cute boy clothes out there, but there really are (obviously, look at my stylish son)! I don't even have to close my eyes to avoid crying when walking past the baby girls' clothes section at Target. And just to clear things up, I absolutely LOVE having a son and would love 3 more! The only places I personally have bought baby clothes from are H&M, Target, and Instagram shops... Oh! Don’t forget the Amazon shops. You know those ones with the super cute baby clothes but they’re like $3.00 and sent out from China so you’re like, “hmm do I dare?” THOSE ONES! Some of his cutest clothes, shoes, and beanies are from there and I haven’t been let down yet! If you’re interested in the specific shops I have ordered from feel free to shoot me a message. As soon as I found out I was pregnant (after the initial shock and panic), I started online shopping. Literally, I was like 4 weeks pregnant. I just could NOT resist! Anything cute and gender neutral I found went in the cart. There are SO many cute shops on Instagram that I love, sometimes it's hard to control myself and not buy Jude absolutely everything in every size. My favorite shops I have ordered from so far include; Mini and Meep, Johnny Banana Co, Doodle Pants, The Fancy Nestling, and The Little Kiddos! Everything I have received from them has been absolutely adorable and they are all so sweet and kind to work with! 


shorties & leggings: johnny banana co.
use code ‘HEYJUDE’ for 20% off

bloomers: doodle pants

onesie: mini & meep
use code ‘Quartney15’ for 15% off

beanie: the little kiddos
use code ‘quartney’ for 20% off

t-shirt: the fancy nestling
use code ‘FANCYMAIL’ for 20% off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing From Abuse

Mommin' Ain't Easy

4 Months, 23 Days